Saturday, May 23, 2009
Our family has been called to serve this summer at Phillip Hayden Foundation's- Shepherd's Field Children Village outside of Beijing, China. SFCV houses around 85 special needs children from all over China. The children live at SFCV, go to school there and recieve medical care too. Everything at SFCV is run on donations. SFCV is in the process of building a Vocational Center. Our adventure will begin on June 24th. The kids and I will leave then and Jeff will follow 2 weeks later. I will be creating artwork with the children to sell in the store on site and I will bring most of it back to send to an interested party in the states who will auction it off and send the proceeds back to SFCV for the Vocational Center! We are very excited to see what The Lord has in store for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Im SSSSSSOOOO excited About going and seeing My Babys I wish we could fit one in our Suitcase!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMary MOrgan
This Is going to be the best summer EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteMary Morgan Hawkins